Thursday, March 01, 2007

In the hospital for 24hr observation again.....

Tomorrow my doctor is going to make a decsion about inducing... I'm fairly certain it'll be a yes!

So, we'll probably have a baby before Monday!!!!!!

Will update again when possible.....

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until we can welcome Veronica.

    ReplyDelete